Welcome

I hope you all enjoy my thoughts and theories thank you for reading!

About Me

My photo
I'm in my third year of college and I have no direction! I also have found if I use my first name initial and my middle initial then my full last name people think I'm a literary genius.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Moderation

Something at work really bothered me, as I worked the concession stand a lady came up and bought a Unlimited pop and popcorn refill combo;which is good she is saving money and it is a lot of food. After she completed her payment she says I'm hungry I didn't eat lunch, OK great! But the lady came back 7 times later each time she repeated the statement I didn't have lunch I'm starving! I don't believe this was a matter of she was hungry I just believe she doesn't know what the word moderation means; like most people, even i don't follow that word sometimes. But you can't just justify the fact that you had 8 buckets of popcorn by saying you didn't have lunch that worked the first two times!

No comments:

Post a Comment