Welcome

I hope you all enjoy my thoughts and theories thank you for reading!

About Me

My photo
I'm in my third year of college and I have no direction! I also have found if I use my first name initial and my middle initial then my full last name people think I'm a literary genius.

Monday, May 10, 2010

New Column

Hello to my dear readers,
It's been a long time since I've posted anything on this here writing outlet. Well this little blog is a request for YOUR help, yes YOUR help. I recently have been hired to write a column in a small news website, which they have basically just told me write about social issues and just free write about what your feeling (which good be their biggest mistake in the websites history). So for my first column I' am collecting some information through a few poll questions that will be posted on my blog, this is where you come in! This questions will be gender based, so please if your a female answer the female questions if your a male do the RIGHT thing and answer the male questions. The article will be about something I hold dear to my heart "Chivalry" is it slowly fading out in our society, has it died, do you even think their is room for the actions that chivalry requires or is it just something from the Victorian age that we don't need? Just so you know when I say Chivalry I mean "Modern Chivalry" since we really don't have knights anymore... You can find the questions to your right of this posting, thank you for your time. If you find the questions repetitive or silly don't worry there is always a reason for things.

Sincerely,
Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment