Welcome

I hope you all enjoy my thoughts and theories thank you for reading!

About Me

My photo
I'm in my third year of college and I have no direction! I also have found if I use my first name initial and my middle initial then my full last name people think I'm a literary genius.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Our Walk

So right now I'm living life on the dangerous side, while driving I am e-mailing my blog right now from my phone! People may die, it happens. This morning I woke up from a great night sleep and was struck by the what the Lord has been hitting my heart with on a daily basis. HE LOVES US! This amazing all knowing all powerful all loving God Loves us! How amazing, no matter what we have done or done the Father still Loves us. Through our sins and faults God still is there calling us back to his arms, to repent and take up your cross and finish the race you started. Even when you are thrown into a cave of dispare and sin, God still is calling out to you and if you finally climb out and fall back in he still is there loving you! Ah how amazing is this thought. There is one person who will never leave you the almighty! Amen have a great day!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment