Welcome

I hope you all enjoy my thoughts and theories thank you for reading!

About Me

My photo
I'm in my third year of college and I have no direction! I also have found if I use my first name initial and my middle initial then my full last name people think I'm a literary genius.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Question: Peak of Moral Decline?

I want to start proposing some thought provoking questions on this blog in hope to spawn some threads and debating.
So here are a few easy teasers in hope to get brains started.

Do you believe all sins are equal? If so why do you think so, if not why not? Do all humans sin? why or why not? Now continue reading, and answer these questions if possible.

Every year you hear the statement the world is getting worse and worse to live in, or the world we live in now, isn't as morally sound as it use to be.

First question, do you honestly believe the world is worse off then it was 50 years ago? If so why, if not then why?
Now if you believe that the world is on a steady decline morally, or that it is at a peak of moral decline.
How can you justify a peak of moral decline if all humans sin and if all sins are equal. Can there actually be a peak in moral decline, if humans have always sinned, and if one sin is no greater than the other. Where is the peak, and how did we reach a peak of moral decline, if humans have been committing sins, since the fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment