Welcome

I hope you all enjoy my thoughts and theories thank you for reading!

About Me

My photo
I'm in my third year of college and I have no direction! I also have found if I use my first name initial and my middle initial then my full last name people think I'm a literary genius.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What makes you happy?

As humans certain things can make us happy/sad, just seeing a flash of color or hearing the downbeat to a tune playing through some near by speakers can bring back a memory, or bring out a certain emotion. What is the first thing that comes to you mind when you think of happiness? It could be a song, a painting, a person, play or thing, a noun, verb, adjective, or a fantasy(appropriate of course). What as a human makes you happy, and why do you think it makes you happy?

1 comment: